The fragrance is fresh and slightly resinous, consisting of loban (benzoin), with a touch of bergamot and lavender. It's quite distinctive and individual - the essence of summer in India ! Luxmi Dhoop sticks are used in home every morning after morning prayers. It has a good smell and stays for a good couple of hours after it is burned.
Precautions when using incense
- Keep safe distance from burning incense.
- Use incense in a well-ventilated area.
- People allergic to incense should use with caution.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Make sure ash falls on a fireproof surface.